story Spring of Hearts , short story

الإهداءات
  • غزل من من قلب الغزل ..:
    ضياءٌ شعَّ من أرض المدينة و زُفَّت البشرى لرسول الله (ص) بولادة سبطه الأول الإمام المجتبى (ع).✨💚
  • غزل من قلب الغزل:
    "يارب دائمًا اعطنّي على قد نيتي وسخر لي الأشخاص اللي يشبهون قلبي🌿✨. .
  • غزل من قلب الغزل:
    مارس الرحمة قدر المُستطاع فكلما تلطفت مع خلق الله زاد الله لطفهُ حولك.💐
  • غزل من قلب الغزل:
    اللهم إنك عفوٌ كريمٌ تحب العفو فاعفو عنا ♥️😌
hearts, short, spring, story

Spring of Hearts

"A man was living on a farm in a mountain with his young grandson.

The grandfather would wake up every morning in the morning to sit at the kitchen table to read the Qur’an.

His grandson would like him to be the same in everything so he was keen to imitate him in every movement he does,

One day, the grandson asked his grandfather: Grandpa, I try to read the Qur’an as you do, but whenever I try to read it, I find that I do not understand much of it, and if I understand it, I do not understand anything. So what is the benefit of reading the Qur’an then?

The grandfather put some charcoal in the stove, turned quietly, left his hand, then said: Take this empty charcoal basket, take it to the river, and bring it full of water.

The boy did as his grandfather asked him, but he was surprised by all the water leaking from the basket before he got to the house

So the grandfather smiled, telling him: You should hurry up to the house next time, my son.

The grandson returned the ball and tried to run into the house, but the water also leaked this time.

The boy became angry and said to his grandfather: It is impossible to bring you a basket of water. Now I will go and bring the buckets to fill you with water.

And the grandfather said, No, I did not ask you for a bucket of water. I asked for a basket of water. It seems that you have not done enough for my boy.

Then the grandfather and his grandson went out to supervise the process of filling the basket with water.

The grandson was certain that it was an impossible operation, but he wanted to see his grandfather. He filled the basket with water and then ran very quickly to his grandfather to show him breathing, saying: See? To no avail !!

And the grandfather looked at him saying: Do you think there is no point in what I did? Come and look at the basket, then the child looked at the basket and realized for the first time that it had become different. The dirty basket due to coal had turned into a completely clean basket from outside and inside.

When the grandfather saw the child surprised, he said to him: This is exactly what happens when you read the Holy Qur’an. You may not understand each other.

أقسام الرافدين

عودة
أعلى أسفل